The inaugural Annual Exchange taking place on Thursday 19th July at the Vox Conference Centre Birmingham, has received registrations from the event planning team at London Business School, Director of Operations at Capita Travel and Events, CEO at Realise, Event Officer at University of Leicester, Event Planning Officer at UK Coaching and professionals from Group Dynamics and YOU search and select.
Attendees, who for the first time have the option to select the entire agenda and business and personal development content that will be covered by the event, have been requesting subjects for discussion that include:
• Branding options, AV and future skills for future roles and opportunities
• Branding, event dressing and concept ideas
• Wellbeing and getting delegates active throughout events
• Use of technology and new and different formats for conferences
• Shift in customer trends, how they operate and expectations
• Health and Safety; first aid considerations when running events in venues
• Options for smooth registration, on the day management and follow up process in event marketing
The event format will see the above topics delivered in the form of innovation panels and campfire sessions that centre on peer to peer knowledge sharing and experience exchange.
An agenda for the event with final requests and choices from the registration crowd sourcing is due to be in place the week beginning 2nd July in anticipation of the event taking place two weeks later.
You can secure your place and request your personal and business development topics by visiting the event ticket page of the website here